TenTec

[TenTec] Re: QSK/QRQ problem with Orion / ACOM 2000A

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: QSK/QRQ problem with Orion / ACOM 2000A
From: "Lawrence Stoskopf" <stoskopf@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:58:06 GMT
I had the same problem in the CQWW SSB. 10 or 12 times during my S&P operation I would get the "Arc Fault" problem. Pushing the "OPR" button always got me going again. Looking back, I operate in a very quiet room and always set the VOX very sensitive and the rig keys when something is dropped. I think that those were the times it faulted. Same as a short "dit". Will switch to the two wire interface.

Strange that I worked so many stations with 60 watts to the antenna when the linear was off!

N0UU