TenTec

RE: [TenTec] mozilla

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] mozilla
From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:31:00 -0500
I think MS outlook does the same thing. I don't think its worth the effort
to change it but maybe someone will probably show us wrong (heh heh).
The browser application (firefox) is worth the change, (on the surface)seems
to be more protective of your computer than IE.
Ron
Wb1hga

Jim writes:

Anyone else tried the Mozilla Thunderbird  e-mail
program?   It has a "junk" learning  tool which sorts
out a lot of spam after a time,  but not all. If you click
on some message as junk,  the program will remember
that source, and flag it from then on,  for example.  It
seems to know of some anyway.

Also,
the screen appearance is different from Outlook Express.
Not sure yet which one to use for "real" here.