TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Peg/Jupiter contesting software

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peg/Jupiter contesting software
From: Duane Grotophorst <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:14:39 -0800 (PST)
Tonight when I got home I confirmed that the Ten Tec
Radios supported in WriteLog are the Delta II, Omni
V/VI, Orion, and Pegasus. As pointed out by Carl the
Pegasus is supported using a 'memory' interface which
is a very slick way to do it. So I believe that this
memory interface effectively includes most, if not all
of the radios that he supports with his software.

No trace of the Jupiter in WL 10.47E, and no mention
of it in the 'what's new' text file for the versions
up to the most recent 10.51 either.

Also note that both the Pegasus and Kachina 505
choices are unique in that WriteLog does not attempt
to talk to the radio directly but instead through
another program.

Duane
N9DG