TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Help Needed to Identify Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help Needed to Identify Filter
From: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:02:50 -0500
I JUST got my "new" Corsair in the mail today - have not even plugged it in
yet.  I was reading the manual an hour ago and I am almost sure it said filters
plug in either way.  Don't bet your eyesight on it until someone smarter than
me concurs.

Kirk
KD4DTM
From: "John Huffman" <hjohnc@core.com>
Date: 2004/12/13 Mon PM 07:47:02 EST
To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help Needed to Identify Filter

I'm trying to help an older ham get his Corsair I up and running.  His filter
in
the second slot is marked "48075" on one crystal and "8314" on another.

Is this the 1.8 MHz filter?

Does it matter which way the filter is plugged in or is it bi-directional?

Is there an easy way to see if it is defective?

Thanks in advance and please reply direct hjohnc at core dot com.

73 de NA8M
John