TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Receiver Noise

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Receiver Noise
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:18:52 -0500
I have both argo and jupe. I also find it better to listen to for longer
periods with headphones. I stay mostly on cw on 20 and 40 on the fists freqs. I
listen to it while working on my business work either on or off the computer.
Have worked all over the world with it at 15 watts or qrp. I have the jupe
hooked up to n4py software and always playing with settings. Anyway ask me
after field day next month. We are running 3 argos on old and big ups storage
battries. abt 110 lbs. Ants just zepps up on mtn here in south middle tenn. I
love mine for what it is, a very gud radio. Tnx, roger w4iv.
From: Ed Purvis <wa4njy_am@yahoo.com>
Date:  Wed, 11 May 2005 18:10:39 -0700 (PDT)