TenTec

Re: [TenTec] ORION, THE TERRIBLE 12

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION, THE TERRIBLE 12
From: "k3hx@juno.com" <k3hx@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 04:34:42 GMT
A bit severe, don't you think.

Perhaps a moderator for the list would be in order.

Someone with a thick skin, quick wit and who suffers fools gladly.

73

Tim colbert  K3HX

PS  Know Crestview well.  Assigned to Aux Field #3 (now Duke Field)

    66-68.  Used to go into Crestview to the movie and heard the gunfire

    ring out from different sides of town on Saturday night.

-- "Jim Dunbar" <jdunbar28@mchsi.com> wrote:
I recommend that the TEN TEC reflector be shut down.

Jim Dunbar
K4PV
Senior Electrical Engineer
Advanced Programs Division