TenTec

[TenTec] Studio One Mic Connection to Delta II

To: Ten Tec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Studio One Mic Connection to Delta II
From: John Read <az_boa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 02:37:33 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Model 536, Delta II, and just purchased a used Ten-Tec Studio
One Broadcast microphone by Heil Sound.  I guess this was designed
for the Orion and I would like to know the pin out of an Orion mic so I can
wire the connector to work with my Delta II.

Pin 1 - Mic, Pin 2 - GND, Pin 3 - PTT, Pin 4 - +4 VDC is how the stock
mic is wired.

Thanks,

John, w7ccw