TenTec

[TenTec] OMNI VI for trade - want Jupiter w/AT

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI for trade - want Jupiter w/AT
From: lee berman <w1idz@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:03:45 -0800 (PST)
Willing to trade my, like-new, OMNI VI with 500Hz CW filter, TCXO, and Inrad
audio mod, for your JUPITER with built-in antenna tuner also in similar
like-new condition.  Have original Manual and documentation for all upgrades,
and expect you to furnish same.  (No smoke environment at my QTH - expect the
same for yours.) Anyone want to trade up to a big rig?  Will sell for $1100
firm, but prefer trade.

E=IR  It's not just a good idea; it's the law!