TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Help

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help
From: "kartooo@netzero.com" <kartooo@netzero.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 03:14:25 GMT
Hi Ken,
When i use my 252 power supply with my triton IV i have had the same thing
happen a few times. But only when the match is bad or if i don't have an ant.
connected to the radio. If you draw more than 20 amps because of an ant
mis-match the circuit breaker pops. It is what saves your finals. If you use
the rig with a different power supply they want you to use a circuit breaker in
your power line for protection.

Larry N1YW

I am a new owner of a Omni D and when turn up the drive, it kicks the P/S
off, all help would be appricated
Ken N4ALP P/s the Ps is a 252 m