TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.054 update - comments

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.054 update - comments
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:18:40 -0600
Hank,
        You are correct, and I don't think it's just TT amps - my Alpha
99 shows the same problem.  No matter where you set the delay, you will
get full QSK.  I suspect it will be fixed in the next release, but I have
neglected to report it.  Maybe I'd better do that.  Maybe you better too
in case I forget before it happens!

        73,  Duane