TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Tuner and amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuner and amp
From: "Scott Harwood" <scotth@hsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:51:09 -0500
Bob:

I also have an Orion II and Centurion.  I tune the Centurion to resonance using
the Orion TUNE button.  I then use a monitor scope with triangle pattern to
adjust the Centurion Load control and Orion audio drive to obtain max
linearity.  The Centurion output leds read around 600 watts out on ssb voice.
Don?t know how proper this is, but works for me.  If anyone out there has a
better method, let us know.

Scott K4VWK
From: "Chortek, Robert L" <robert.chortek@berliner.com>
Date:  Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:31:35 -0800