TenTec

Re: [TenTec] LDG Tuner in Orion II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LDG Tuner in Orion II?
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 06:28:52 -0800 (PST)
Before I got the Orion II I was greatly disappointed
that it did not have a memory tuner.  Now that I have
it I see that it is probably irrelevant and in some
cases advantageous to not have memories.

If you don't have a tuner and want one now, the LDG is
the way to go.  But IMHO, the non-memory TT tuner is
FB as well.

John