TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Wanted Jupiter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted Jupiter
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:33:30 -0500
Hi Steve,

I have a Jupiter I bought from Ten-Tec in 2003.  It is in pristine
condition.  I just loaded the latest firmware last week which adds a 150
hZ CW filter frequency.  The rig has the premium knob kit which gives the
tuning knob a much nicer feel (same knob as the OMNI VI+) and the four
small knobs have a chrome skirt around the larger end that looks sharp.
It has all the original cables, connectors, spare fuse, Allen wrench,
etc. plus the original knobs and shipping box.  It works perfectly and
looks perfect also.  The price is $1000 plus shipping from north Georgia
(Jasper).  There is another Tennessee ham who says he is interested but
he hasn't come through yet, so first come, first served.

Let me know if you are interested.

73,

Pat Haynes-K4BEH
241 Hunter's Ridge