TenTec

[TenTec] OOPS ... Help needed.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OOPS ... Help needed.
From: <jcharley@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:38:31 -0400
Okay, I just finished the PTO rebuild on my (new to me) Corsair II.
Thought everything went well.
On power up, the tuning is smooth and frequency steady.
But when flip on the 500 hz filter, my audio dies.  No 250 hz filter.  Okay
wide open.  Prior to rebuild the 500 hz filter worked great ... a minor audio
loss, but nothing to worry about figured was the insertion loss.
Thought I must have hit a connection, but have opened the bottom and top and
wiggled everything I can see.  No lose wires that I can see.
Any suggestions where to look?
73/Crit/K4BXN