TenTec

[TenTec] (no subject)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: <jcharley@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 9:59:04 -0400
FS Ten Tec Omni C

Ten Tec's legendary Omni C is for sale.  Many on this list consider this to be
one of the best CW rigs Ten Tec has made over the years (no flames please,
unless you want to buy the rig, hi).  This rig has recently been to the TT
factory for PTO rebuild and alignment (12/05). In tip-top shape. Pix available
at least a 9 out of 10. All filters (crystal and audio) included. The NB works
well. The AGC mod was done to eliminate the AGC popping (this can be simply
reversed). Must sell due to unexpected new arrival at my home. Original manual,
microphone, a power connector and factory visit info included. Rig will be
shipped in TT factory box (not the original). Mic and power connector will need
to be shipped separately. Any questions please contact me. $375 includes
shipping USA only. Thanks for looking. 73, K4BXN/Crit