TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec PA design

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec PA design
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill,
   What you need is the   T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V
This is the 20A fast trip. It won't trip until the current gets
to about 27A. Don't use anything more and anything less will
likely trip much too soon. If you could get an instant trip I
think that would be the best, that would be a T11-0-20.0A
-xx-xx-xx however these are only made on special order and PoCo
sales will not purchase them. BTW you can get the airpax breakers
from PoCo Sales, 8925 Fullbright Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311
818-700-8727
73 Jim K4CGY