TenTec

Re: [TenTec] [QRP-L] Wanted = binaural CW filtre

To: <dock0evz@earthlink.net>,"'QRP-L Reflector'" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"'Ten Tec Reflector'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [QRP-L] Wanted = binaural CW filtre
From: "Buck" <n4pgw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:38:00 -0400
If you are talking about the filter that some use that splits the high and
low sides so the signal you are listening for drifts from left to right (or
visa versa) as you tune across it, you can do the same thing with a graphic
equalizer that is dual channel.  Set one to go from high max to low minimum
and the other side from low max to high minimum and the signals will be
split between the ears in a way that you can pick one out of the crowd by
listening to the signal coming from the direction you choose.

Buck