TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Looking for Small Parts

To: dock0evz@earthlink.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for Small Parts
From: R Nolan <n7mbx@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
All Electronics Corporation (www.allelectronics.com ) in Van Nuys ,CA (1
800-826-5432) had the Airpax IELK1-1REC5-51-20, 20 amp breaker for $2.75 in
their most recent catalog which I received last week it's referred to as their
part # CB-23 in their catalog. They are reliable but their order takers aren't
electronics experts. I believe this is the same model breaker everybody on the
reflector got all wound up over a couple weeks ago, just $1.25 more expensive,
plus shipping.

  Rich, n7mbx

"W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net> wrote:
  GE, Gang:

1. Looking for an Airpax breaker, to use with an OMNI-C. This breaker goes
in-line with a power supply, and protects the rig the same way a Ten-Tec
PS/spkr would. If you have one with which you will part, please let me
know, thanks.

2. Also looking for a 1/8" stereo chassis-mount closed circuit jack. Need
to switch between a tiny powered speaker and a larger desktop speaker.
Please let me know if you have one you can part with.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
dock0evz@earthlink.net