TenTec

Re: [TenTec] 2.056 Loss of Sub Audio

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.056 Loss of Sub Audio
From: "al7cr" <al7cr@punakea.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:38:27 +0000
John,

I lose main rx aux audio ouput the first time the tx is keyed if the sub rx is
in AM.  We are not alone in this problem and the obvious workaround is to leave
the sub in another mode.  I like to have mine in AM for SWL and to monitor WWV
which is how  I discovered the problem.  I really like 2.056 otherwise though
so I will continue to use it until the Ten Tec folks sqash the bug.

Dean Shutt
AL7CR