TenTec

[TenTec] OMNI VI+ with all filters FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ with all filters FOR SALE
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:38:07 +0000
Hi-
 I have for sale my Ten Tec OMNI VI HF transceiver with option 3 upgrade to
"Plus".  It comes loaded with all filter positions filled with Ten Tec filters.
It includes the manual and a DC power cord with Ten Tec circuit breaker. The
radio shows no signs of wear on the front panel or the cabinet. Smoke free, CW,
non amp environment. Price is $1350. Original box will be used for shipping.
Prefer pick up, but will ship from 03229 at your expense. 73 de Dave in NH
K1OPQ