TenTec

Re: [TenTec] K4VUD & Titan 425

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K4VUD & Titan 425
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:45:11 -0700
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:49:12 -0400, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:

>he is less than satisfied with the answer(s) he's gotten from
>Paul Clinton at the factory.

I am equally unsatisfied with Paul, who I have found both
excessively glib (as Charles did) and quick to add up a big bill,
but I've had great advice and support from the bench techs who work
on their power amps. Anyone having a problem with Ten Tec gear who
wants to work on it themselves would be well advised to bypass Paul
and go straight to the bench techs. They are VERY helpful, and are a
major reason I feel good about Ten Tec products and service.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC