TenTec

[TenTec] TT 670 Keyer paddle adjustment

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TT 670 Keyer paddle adjustment
From: kschwab@intergate.com
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:14:37 -0600
Fellow TT CW ops; I have a old Ten-Tec 670 keyer that I use with my
old Omni's and it works great, however, I find the paddle to be
stiffer than I like.  There appears to be no adjustment on the spring
tension.  There is a adjustment for paddle travel, but that is not my
problem. I wonder if anyone has had the same problem and found a
resolve for it?  Thanks guys, 73, Karl, KO8S