TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OT: SWR & Coax

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: SWR & Coax
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 13:03:35 -0700
>your name calling and condescending CB remarks to other hams
>should be left off the group.

What name calling?

>It is easier to learn when people aren't scared to ask questions.

Don't put words in my mouth. I haven't responded negatively to
questions. Rather, I have chided those who play dumb (Mr. Harpole,
who derided the fundamentals of electronics as too complex for a
Nobel laureate), those who are too cheap to buy a book or too lazy
to study, and those who pump out wrong answers that lead people
astray.

I don't recall any of those who have criticized my commnents
having contributed anything to this group during the years I've
been reading it.

>And no, there are no stupid questions.

Agreed. But far too many people use email groups like this INSTEAD
OF studying what they're asking about. Learning requires the
active participation of the person learning.

73,

Jim