TenTec

[TenTec] FS: OMNI-VI+ with filters and PS-961

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI-VI+ with filters and PS-961
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:24:08 -0400
I have for sale an OMNI-VI+ (SN#06A10049 June 1999) that is in
excellent cosmetic condition, and in perfect electrical condition.
It is configured with a full compliment of CW filters (2x500Hz &
2x250Hz). http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/TT-OMNI-VI-plus/

Also available is a PS-961 (SN#94A10099 April 1999) matching power
supply and speaker. http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/TT-PS-961/

The OMNI and PS have been in a smoke-free environment as my second
radio, and it has seen little use beyond spotting and band
monitoring. A new K3 has taken up residence next to the primary
OMNI-VI+, and I need to find a home for this one.

In summer 2007 it was sent it off to TenTec for a full alignment
and all mods to date. In addition to fixing the 10M birdies, they
replaced the AF/RF Gain control and the rotary shaft encoder for
the main tuning.

I prefer to sell the OMNI as a complete radio with filters and
power supply. However, I am flexible and will consider selling the
radio less filters and/or power supply. Total Package  $1450 plus
shipping

73 es tnx Bill N4LG