TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus receiver problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus receiver problem
From: Jim Goudie <JAGoudie@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:06:28 -0400
Hi!

Is the Pass-band tuning operating normally?

I had some flaky problems that were caused by dirty connectors
between boards & controls (display and PBT in particular).  Someone
on the list recommended "exercising" all the connectors.  So, I did
that and tried to clean the contacts, at the same time.  It takes
some patience and a gentle touch, I think...  but a general clean up
of the connectors may be worth a try... even as preventive
maintenance if they haven't been done in a while.

All that is imho. :-)

Jim, AF3Z