TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Think about trading for another HF rig? ; the grass isn't

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Think about trading for another HF rig? ; the grass isn't
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:31:39 -0700
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:20:42 +0000, info4mjs@att.net wrote:

>On the other hand, criticizing an Elecraft K3 review on this list
>by a noted Elecraft supporter seems to be a bit off base in my
>opinion.  While Bill can post anywhere he likes, I don't think his
>comments are appropriate in the context of the original posting.

They are QUITE appropriate. W4ZV is both a very smart engineer and a
skilled operator. Unlike many who post here, Bill is not a mindless
cheerleading partisan for Ten Tec, but rather a well educated,
objective, open-minded observer who knows enough about the subject
that his judgment matters!

73,

Jim Brown K9YC