TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Smoking

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Smoking
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:34:53 EST

I buy equipment for my use.  I have a habit of stacking rigs ant that  puts
small scratches on the tops,   I used to smoke 5 or 6 packs a  day, in front of
the gear I bought.  Its mine and I use it any way I  choose.  If I sell it I
sell it.  If you had asked back then if I  smoked I would have told you yes,
heavily, just as today I say not for 7 years  now.

My point is I buy the rigs to play with, as I please, if that lowers the
value when I sell it , its ok, its my toys.. some times this gets a bit
silly.
its just radios, not brain science or rocket surgery

tom N6AJR
In a message dated 2/18/2006 5:50:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lord_russell53@yahoo.com writes:

Fair  enough, you just don't like the sensory sensation
of the smell.  I  don't like the sensory sensation of a
rig that's been around cat's.   Except cat's really do
affect the performance of a rig with the hair  and
dander between cap plates, switches and jacks, etc.
What about the  corrosion from an acidic city
enviroment like LA smog? Maybe we shopuld  advertise,
"Never been in a City enviroment", or perhaps, "Never
been  near the Salty Coast.  If you want a good rig,
buy one from a desert  location, chain smoker.  Hi HI,
73s