TenTec

Re: [Orion] CQ WW SSB - 10 meters

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] CQ WW SSB - 10 meters
From: WB3LGC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:36:20 EST
In a message dated 11/1/2004 12:16:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
btippett@alum.mit.edu writes:
My voice recorder worked
perfectly all weekend.
Is that "send 1", "send 2" ??  As I have had problems with them unless I
record my message just after turning on the Orion and only with the NR off...
If
the NR is on when I record, I get a tone when I use "send 1" - no voice.  Once
I record the message, I can turn on the NR and still use the "send 1" button.
 If the messsage is already recorded, I need to use "send 1" after power on
but before I turn on the NR.  (firmware version 1.371)

73, Steve  WB3LGC