TenTec

[TenTec] I am Now At Peace

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I am Now At Peace
From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <pearly732003@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:04:41 -0800 (PST)
I was having a problem sleeping.... Like I tell my grand-children, I cannot
sleep very well if I know there is no peanut butter in the house! I felt the
same way about not have a TenTec radio any more. And, I have had a lot of Ten
Tec radios through the years. If that was not bad enough I was subscribed to
this reflector and had no TenTec radio in the house.

That has all changed now, I have 2 HF TenTec radios and I am very pleased and
at peace with myself. It is so wonderful how both these radios handle noise so
I do not hear it! I am blessed. Again I feel like a 45 year old guy instead of
77!! Also I have found a couple of radios in which I can use my Astatic 10-D
and D-104 mikes. I have been saving them since the 60s for such an occasion.

Paul Gates, KD3JF