TenTec

[TenTec] Jupiter finals availability

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter finals availability
From: mark kenward via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 16:36:29 +0000 (UTC)
I am considering sending my Jupiter to Ten Tec for repair.It has low output 5-9
watts.
(I bought rig in this condition)
Has anyone had finals replaced lately by Ten Tec?
My concern is if it IS the finals, will Ten Tec have them       SD1405 ?
I do have drivers, and told them so   2sc 3133
I cannot locate any finals..
I would hate to send it only to find that they do not have finals to replace
mine.
Any one have finals replaced recently?
I don't mind paying for work, but if it is the finals and they don't have them,
it would be  shipping x 2 plus 1-2 hours labor, plus probably a new box for nil.

BTW, they said they have a big government receiver contract going and
turnaround  time is 6 weeks estimated  as of Thursday night.
ThanksK8VF