TenTec

[TenTec] RX-10, RX-315

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-10, RX-315
From: "Byron Tatum" <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:41:08 -0500
Hello-
    I was curious if there are many of the RX-315 receivers around? I have some
old magazine clippings of the Ten Tec ads from back in 1972 showing the
receiver. It appears to be the same physical layout as the Argonaut 505.
    I am very interested in finding a nice model 315 receiver, and have a nice
RX-10 that I would trade. Not sure of relative values but I am certain we could
work that out, if anyone is interested.
                                                                Thanks,
                                                                    Byron
WA5THJ.