TenTec

[TenTec] OMNI VI & TenTec Customer Relations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI & TenTec Customer Relations
From: DYARNES@aol.com (DYARNES@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:51:56 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/98 5:07:46 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
bmarx@bellsouth.net writes:

<< My experience with TenTec & Scott Robbins was superior.
  I thought this experience should be shared. I apologize if it isnt
 worthy of the groups attention but if one person is undecided it is
 worth the space. >>

I hate to tell you this, but you were NOT given special treatment!  This is
pretty much how everyone is treated by these folks.  Isn't it wonderful!

Over the pas 25+ years, I have had a dozen or so pieces of TenTec gear (most
of which I still have).  Due to fat fingers, a narrow distance between my
ears, and an occasional need to just get things upgraded (like my Omni VI), I
have had plenty of opportunities to deal with technical support in
Sevierville.  Not once have I been given anything other than courteous,
complete attention.  Several times my gear has come back with something a
little extra "just because we were into it anyway, so we added this or that".
I think it is pretty obvious that these people care about what they have out
there in the field.  Good for us (I know), and good for them (I hope).

73 de Dave W7AQK