TenTec

[TenTec] re: #238 tuner - Loyalty

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: #238 tuner - Loyalty
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (NW9G)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:00:11 -0500
At 09:52 PM 1/20/98 -0600, Lara & Mike Pagel wrote:
>Several days ago, I posted a query on this reflector regarding the TenTec
>#238 tuner.
>
>In a short time, I received a dozen replies and found the information and
>advice to be exactly what I was searching for.
>
>NFL teams recently had their fans ranked.  It seems that the most loyal and
>enthusiastic fans were those in the smallest market, supporting a team
>owned by their community.  I think I know what would happen if amateur
>radio equipment owners were ever surveyed to measure their loyalties!
>
>73 to all,
>
>de Mike, K9UW

Mike, we are loyal because we feel that Ten Tec has also been loyal to
us.  I will buy and use Ten Tec gear as long as they are in business
or untill they take a yeacomwood attitude towards their costomers.
I find that there is a special breed of hams who use ten tec.  And
the word loyalty is a common thread there.  73 and keep ten tec'n...Steve