TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Argosy II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argosy II
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (NW9G)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:51:48 -0500
I am reluctantly selling my Argosy II rig.  It has the noise blanker board,
500hz cyrstal cw filter, both audio filters, and the t/r board for keying
an amplifier.  I won't say this is in mint condition as with few rigs out
there really are, but this is about as close as it gets to being mint.
No scratches on face or cabinet and everything works perfect.  For those
unfamiliar with this rig, here is a website dedicated to ten tec lovers
like myself so you can view and read the specs for yourself on it.
$400 firm, no trades

http://asd.state.va.us/tentec

that is the website to view this rig.....73 and keep ten tec'n....Steve..NW9G