TenTec

[TenTec] omni v and dx4win, trlog

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] omni v and dx4win, trlog
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (NW9G)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:33:07 -0500
Don't even try to compair the Omni V with the Omni IV for software
applications.  They are two
entirely different birds.  The Omni V (which I own and love) will not work
with most available
software programs.  At least I have not found any other than the one made
just for the Omni V
which is just a computerized control program (not logging).  As far as I
know, the Omni V is the
only rig ever made that is different from any other rig on the software.
If I am wrong, I would
love to know.  73 and good luck............

                                Steve Narducci
                     Amateur Radio Station -  NW9G
                          All Ten Tec Equiptment
                          Toys for "Real" CW Men