TenTec

[TenTec] Triton IV PTO service (prior to sale?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV PTO service (prior to sale?)
From: johnmb@mindspring.com (john)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:27:47 -0400
Hello,
I have a TT Triton IV (analog) station , with the inevitable sticky PTO due
to "tentec grease". While I fixed the external VFO with a disassembly and
relube, attacking the one in the rig itself is another story.

Does TenTec offer a flat rate service to perform this job?

I'd like to get it fixed prior to perhaps selling the station. I have

        Triton IV Analog
        Tentec External VFO
        160M converter
        TT Power supply and ammeter,
        manuals, cables. It all seems to work
        fine with the exception of the slipping VFO.

Any help appreciated ...
        /John