TenTec

[TenTec] Value of Titan I and Paragon I?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Value of Titan I and Paragon I?
From: csegar@mindspring.com (Cliff)
Date: Fri Aug 1 14:32:00 2003
At 03:31 AM 8/1/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Failing that, anyone got a barn or storage area on the west coast they would
>like to rent cheaply for storing a lot of gear and a little furniture?
Now this might get lots of offers. Most will probably volunteer to store
the gear in their shack - "just so its in a climate controlled
environment." Most will also offer to "test" the gear on a regular basis -
"just to make sure its working when you get back." Furniture? If it isn't
needed in the shack we'll throw a tarp over it!!!!
After all - TenTec is built in the Volunteer State!
73 es gud luck
KD4GT