TenTec

[TenTec] Control software for Omni VI...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Control software for Omni VI...
From: kw0d@netexpress.net (Dave Kamp, KW0D)
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 21:47:08 -0600
Hi All!

Anybody have recommendations for rig-control software?  I'm considering
LOGic and TRX-Manager combination, but not very in-the-know about
computer-controlling and logging.

At the moment, I'm looking for something free... so I can at least test my
cable and make sure it's working properly...

By the way... my cable has no dots on it, so I may have an interface
problem.  If so, I've got a few stick-on dots I'll try, and once I find the
color that works, I'll paint it on permanently.  What color dot should
promote the lowest Bit Error Rate?

DK  :-)

73's from KW0D Dave