TenTec

[TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest
From: Michael Hawk <mhawk1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
For those who are familiar with the TT Hamfest next month; Am I right to assume
that the flea market area will have lots of good used TT equipment and that I
just might be able to find a nice older rig like a Delta, Omni C, Corsair etc.
at a really good price? Before I make a 300 mile trip I'd like to have some
idea of what to expect. Your opinions and observations are much appreciated.
TNX Michael W8TG