TenTec

WTB/TRADE Ten-Tec Argo/Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: WTB/TRADE Ten-Tec Argo/Scout
From: wbrady@digisys.net (William Brady)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 00:28:04 -0700
I would like to buy or trade a Kenwood TS-120 H.F. Transceiver for an
Argo or Scout.  The value of the TS-120 is $ 375.00 so if you are looking
for a "High Power" 200 Watts PEP H.F. rig in great shape, that looks less
than 2 years old, this is it...so please trade your QRP'er to this
old-man!  Also looking for 20, 40, and 80 meter modules.  Bill AA7HM,
wbrady@digisys.net  (406) 257-2297
P.S. If I must kick in the green to get you to call, then OK!
wbrady@digisys.net  (406) 257-2297

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html