TenTec

Re: [TenTec] triton 540 reversed polarity

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] triton 540 reversed polarity
From: "Louis A. Ciotti Jr." <lciotti@twcny.rr.com>
Date: 07 Aug 2007 12:36:00 -0400
Thanks for the information.  I have located the manual which has a schematic.
I guess I am going to have to dig in and start changing parts.

I do not think I destroyed every IC as the radio powers up and the remote
digital readout I have for it works and shows the correct frequency so some
portion of it is working.  That and the fact that I can still hear static if I
turn the volume up to max means that some portion of the receiver is working.

Thanks again, and keep the ideas comming.

73
Lou
KC2RVD