TenTec

Re: [TenTec] PA Design

To: tentec@contesting.com, lyle3dd@grics.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PA Design
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:03:20 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2006 8:06:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lyle3dd@grics.net writes:

I may of  missed something but sounds like someone is trying to use a ckt bkr
to correct  his unattention and or inexperience in loading an antenna system.

W9FCX

Also I have been a ham since 17 April, 1978, so I guess that qualifies me  as
inexperienced.

this is what I meant in a previous about ham's on the TT reflector,
continually use it to make themselves seem more important and others less so,
by
comments as this. please stick to radios, preferably made by Ten Tec.. this
does
not help with improving the radios, its just being mean

tom N6AJR