TenTec

[TenTec] FS: CORSAIR II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: CORSAIR II
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 11:44:30 -0400
Corsair II  with all filters. 250hz, 500hz, 1.8khz and 2.4khz.

Condition is a 10/mint. Not one scratch, dent or flaw both outside and
inside.

Electrically perfect. PTO is very smooth and all functions operate to
spec.

This is the best Corsair II I've ever seen.
Manual and power cable with circuit breaker included.
No power supply

I want this rig to have a good home. It loves CW. The internal keyer is
one of the easiest to use, QSK is lightning fast and of course it does
great on SSB too. The filtering on this rig is awesome and
NO I won't part out the filters!

Price: $750 plus shipping from Louisville, Ky.

Steve Ellington N4LQ
E-mail N4LQ@iglou.com
phone 502-581-3890 days
         502-935-7848 nights