TenTec

[TenTec] Ten Tec 229B tuner for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 229B tuner for sale
From: kr4wm@sccoast.net (Webster D. Williams)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 19:12:16 -0500
Just bought a new-in-box 238 tuner at the Myrtle Beach Hamfest, so am
looking for a buyer for my 229B tuner for $300 firm. In mint condition,
except for I may exchange the knobs with my new 238 tuner to preserve
the likeness to my Corsair II transceiver. (In other words, I reserve
the right to put the newer style knobs on the 229B prior to the sale,
and keep the older style knobs for my new 238 tuner.)

73, -Web in Myrtle Beach, SC