TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Omni VI and etc.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VI and etc.
From: km4dt@mindspring.com (William A. Childress)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:08:28 -0500
I have a 1993 Omni VI (few minor scratches on the top cover), a 705 desk
mic, and a like new TenTec 291 tuner.
The rig could be classified as mint if not for the scratches. I.E., a
new top cover would make it mint. The rig comes with the standard
filters supplied by TenTec. No, there are no CW filters! I'm asking
$1600.00 for all of it. However, I'm willing to consider reasonable
offers. However, persons offering $1600.00 cash take first priority.

73,
Alan
KM4DT