TenTec

[TenTec] FS: 229B tuner- new lower price

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 229B tuner- new lower price
From: kr4wm@sccoast.net (Web Williams)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:36:26 -0500
This one has the internal balun added- and includes the optional
capacitor which "may" be necessary for 160m operation (not installed,
but it goes outside so it's not difficult to connect). Since the
fellow on the list mentioned a 229A selling for $200, and I had
previously listed my 229B for $300, I'll split the difference and
sell mine for $250. This tuner is in mint condition (Ten Tec failed
to tighten the antenna switch shaft coupler from the factory,
and I had to tighten it, HI HI!) The only thing that doesn't look
factory fresh is a sticker on the back panel (the one that warns
about the internal balun being an option) is peeling around the
corners. Any takers? 73, -Web in Myrtle Beach, SC

(The price does NOT include any shipping or packaging.)