TenTec

[TenTec] Up in Smoke -Reply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Up in Smoke -Reply
From: burgess@spk.hp.com (David Burgess)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 12:44:06 -0700
Roger Sellers wrote:

> I don't know guys......
> Even though it's at Steve's expense
> ( sorry to hear about the problem Steve,
>   I'm not really wanting to make light of your smoldering problem )......

Is that like the old darkness absorbers? I have a good supply of full
ones if someone wants them.

> But there's just got to be a joke in here somewhere we can use.
>
> BTW,...Does the smoke come available in an assortment of sizes and colors?

Steve let out the most important smoke for QRP, the white stuff. The
only more important smoke I know of is the black stuff because it makes
things catch on fire as it leaves. I also know about the transparent
smoke that you can only find with your nose, very distinct odor. Anybody
know about other kinds?

I suppose that there are various amounts of smoke contained by the
various components. Do you suppose that the size of the component has
anything to do with how much smoke it contains?

Sorry to hear about the meltdown, Steve. Hope things are working soon.

Couldn't resist! 8-)

73's
Dave Burgess N7IQQ

Hewlett-Packard has it's opinions, I have mine. These are definitely not
Hewlett-Packard's.
<insert all standard disclaimers here>

--
David E. Burgess     | Hewlett-Packard       | Another photographic
burgess@spk.hp.com   | 24001 E. Mission Ave  | thought from the mind