TenTec

[TenTec] omni v and dx4win, trlog

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] omni v and dx4win, trlog
From: mike_n@inetport.com (Michael A. Newell)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 09:15:33 -0500
Tim:

I've been using the WJ2O logging program with my OMNI VI
for 8 or 9 months, and it works great. The program has a selection
for OMNI V, and if it works as well, you should be pleased.

You can get information about the WJ2O program from

http://www.webprint.com/wj2o

It's an MS-DOS based program that so far does everything
I want to do.

I'm sure the author can let you know how successful he's been
in interfacing the software with the OMNI V.

Good Luck,

Mike
WB4HUC
Austin, TX