TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Power Supply Model #260 for the Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Power Supply Model #260 for the Corsair II
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:18:53 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale a TenTec Power Supply Model #260 that matches the
Corsair II.

This unit is electrically a 10.0 and a 8.75 in appearance.  It has a
small 1" scuff scratch on its top that does not reveal bare metal but
the front is scratch free and near new including the dial glass plastic.
PS is clean and dust free inside and out.  A very nice unit.

This power supply was recently acquired by me with a Corsair II station
that I bought and is extra to my needs at this time. I have had it in
line for several weeks and it works perfectly.

Instruction manual is included.

Asking $125.00 plus one half shipping in CONUS.

Please e-mail me with your interest.

73 fer nw de N1LQ-Dave