TenTec

[TenTec] Scott (2 messages)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scott (2 messages)
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 21:57:26 -0400
Nice meeting you today, Scott.

In my confusion of trying to do three or four things at once I forgot
two things;

1.  The 555 Scout I left for service bears the note "AC HUM"  This is
correct but that is not all.  The rig also seems "jumpy" when tuning (as
compared to the Scout in my car.)  It's rf output pot was played with
and has not been reset to 50 watts.  I figure these things would get
found, but thought it best to mention them now.  Please attach this to
the work order.

Thanks,

Paul Helbert

2.  I forgot to get an aluminum transformer shelf for the 961.  The one
in my P/S here at home got bent in shipping and I want to replace it.
Maybe that could get put into a padded envelope or small box and sent
along with my paperwork without waiting for the repairs to be finished?

Thanks,  I'll use a separate e-mail for my next question since it is not
about stuff I left for repair today.

73,

Paul, Wv3j